João Martin Bexiga
Degree in Dental Medicine at ISCS Egas Moniz (ISCSEM) in 1996;
University Professor of Periodontology (ISCSEM) between 1996 and 2000;
Author and co-author of several scientific articles, lectures and conferences, some of them awarded;
Exerts on private clinic with exclusive practice in Periodontology and Dental Implant Surgery with special interest in periodontal and bone regenerative surgical procedures;
Member of several scientific societies.
Bachelor Degree of Oral Health, the School of Dental Medicine, University of Lisbon (FMDUL);
Master in Oral Health Preventive and Community, by FMDUL;
PhD student in Health Sciences and Technology, by FMDUL;
Degree of Professor of Oral Hygiene in FMDUL;
Author and co-author of several scientific publications.
• Degree in Oral Hygiene from the Higher Institute of Health of Alto Ave to obtain the degree of graduate, having completed the degree with an average of 16 points;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Oral Hygiene at the Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Lisbon;
• Lecturer at “International Week”, Hogescholl INHOLLAND University of Professional Education (ACTA), 2004 in Amsterdam, Netherlands;
• Lecturer at “International Week”, Karlstad University, Division for Health and Caring Sciences, Karlstad, Sweden, 2005;
• Professor at School of Health Sciences, Jonkoping University, Sweden, 2005;
• Lecturer at “International Week”, Turku University of Applied Sciences/ Degree Program in Dental Hygiene, Turku, Finland, 2006.
Maria Joana Castro
Degree in Dental Medicine from the Higher Institute of Health Sciences Egas Moniz;
Master in Pediatric Dentistry from the Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Porto;
She attended several courses in the field of Pediatric Dentistry;
Author of oral communications and posters in the field of Pediatric Dentistry presented at national conferences.
Degree in Dental Medicine, the School of Dental Medicine, University of Lisbon (FMDUL) in 2003;
Monitor in Anatomy, still in the Hospital of Santa Maria, and later in FMDUL, monitor invited the Gnatofisiologia, Occlusion and Mandibular Dysfunction Temporomandibular and Rehabilitation, 2003-2010;
Masters in Aesthetics and Rehabilitation by the International University of Catalonia, Barcelona (2006-2008).
Degree in Dental Medicine at ISCS Egas Moniz (ISCSEM) in 2006;
Post graduate specialization in Endodontics by FMDUL;
Monitor for the 2º Course Post-Graduate with Specialization in Endodontics of FMDUL (2013-2016);
Author and co-author of several Free Oral Presentations and Posters;
Principal Investigator (shared) in the field of Endodontics in FMDUL;
Exclusive practice in all types of endodontic treatment, including surgical procedures.
Maria João Antunes